top of page


Time 4 Support now has a facebook group for families with special needs children going through the transition from childhood to adult hood. Please click on link to be added to this group

The NCC transition team have a website to support young people/parents/carers going through transition


Employment and Support Allowance

can be paid to a student or young person who are disabled. There will be a work capability assessment then there are put into the work support group or support group depending whether it has been assessment they can work or not. 

You will lose your child benefit to claim this benefit as basically you are saying they are an adult. You cant have child tax credit with this benefit either.

For more information click on the link below


bottom of page